JakeDuddey's questions - стр. 2 - Прочее - форум Тайна.ли
Здравствуйте, Гость! Чтобы получить доступ ко всем функциям форума - войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Автор Тема: JakeDuddey's questions  (Прочитано 14249 раз)

maria_pr

• Гость
JakeDuddey's questions
« Ответ #30 : 17.10.14 13:42 »
Would Anybody Know the Address or Information Of The Mikhailovskoye and Ivanovskoye Cemetary's. I Feel like this Would be the best way to Start With Trying to Exhume As Many Have Said?
Address of  the "Mihailovskoe" cemetery:
http://qlaster.ru/enterprises/detail/95705
Address of  the "Ivanovskoye" cemetery:
http://qlaster.ru/enterprises/detail/236441
More info about related services:
http://kco-ekb.ru/
« Последнее редактирование: 17.10.14 13:47 »

JakeDuddey

• Автор темы

• Благодарностей: 0

• Был 24.02.19 00:16

JakeDuddey's questions
« Ответ #31 : 17.10.14 20:54 »
Maria, Thank you I Dearly Appreciate it.  You Helping me. Anything I can do for you. Ill Do my Very Best to Help? Anything you Need? Information of America or Something?

Добавлено позже:
I Wan't to Thank Everybody Who Has Been Helping Me and Have Been Kind? I Really Need More Information For My Book? If Anybody Could Help me. At Anytime. I Appreciate it and Thank you. or Do Something for you in Return. When Ever you need Something Internet Wise.? I Could Put your name in my Book. I Would Surely Appreciate Anybody Can and Could Do. I Would Like to Know Could Anybody Find Me Some Information. On the Mansi Tribe. Their Legends, Mysteries and Paranormal Mysteries that Happened Going Back to their History All the Way to Today? Especially At Kholat-Syakhl and the Group Dyatlova Mystery? Thank's For your time Sincerely Jake Duddey.
« Последнее редактирование: 18.10.14 02:07 »

От пользователей форума 

Laura

• Благодарностей: 12 145

• Расположение: Симбирск

• Была 17.05.20 07:59

JakeDuddey's questions
« Ответ #32 : 18.10.14 10:52 »
Некоторые сообщения были перенесены в другую тему »
Профиль разлогинен.

За наполнение форума 

Alina

• Благодарностей: 19 117

• Была 23.05.20 11:05

JakeDuddey's questions
« Ответ #33 : 18.10.14 20:31 »
I Would Like to Know Could Anybody Find Me Some Information. On the Mansi Tribe. Their Legends, Mysteries and Paranormal Mysteries that Happened Going Back to their History All the Way to Today? Especially At Kholat-Syakhl and the Group Dyatlova Mystery? Thank's For your time Sincerely Jake Duddey.
JakeDuddey, look at this section of our  forum http://taina.li/forum/index.php?board=46.0. I hope that Google translator will help you to interpret everything. There are themes with different links to many articles about Mansi and their legends and about geographical names of the northern Ural. Need any help or clarification after reading a certain article, you are welcome!
Иллюзии это то, чего нет. Уже? Или еще?

JakeDuddey

• Автор темы

JakeDuddey's questions
« Ответ #34 : 19.10.14 11:25 »
Thank's Alina, For your Help I looked Through the Mansi Articles many Are Good .But I Can't find Anything on The Spirit's or Being's they Believe In. Like the Menkvi, Noomi-Torumum, Or the Golden Woman. and the Invisible Being's they Speak About. Or Anything on the Mysterious And Paranormal?If you Could Help out I Would Appreciate. This Site is Still new To me and I m Trying to learn Everything./ Ill go Ahead and put your name in my Book.? Do you have a Vk.com Profile Arina, if So would you like to be Friends?

От пользователей форума 

Робинзон

• Благодарностей: 5 940

• Расположение: В третьем измерении

• Заходил на днях

JakeDuddey's questions
« Ответ #35 : 19.10.14 13:01 »
Hi, Jake!
There are some comments and footage on one of the topics You are interested in: look at this and this.
(for reading try Google translator helpfully prompted by Alina)
The events took place not far from Ural Mounting.
Have You ever heard about these cases?
May be You also possess some documents, photo and video captured in the USA, and some of them are worth analyzing and discussing?
Let me know.

Good luck,
Robinson

JakeDuddey

• Автор темы

JakeDuddey's questions
« Ответ #36 : 29.10.14 01:24 »
Ok Robinson, Thank You. Ill Answer your Question's Soon. It's Just my Book is Due on November 3rd by the Publisher? Sorry it took A While to get back I have been Busy. Thank's Again. Sincerely Jake Duddey.

Добавлено позже:
Could Anybody tell me Who is the Rostovcan Group? Who are they and Where they with Group Dyatlova? Did they Survive their Hiking Trip?
« Последнее редактирование: 29.10.14 01:31 »

JakeDuddey

• Автор темы

JakeDuddey's questions
« Ответ #37 : 30.10.14 09:47 »
Can Anybody Help mw Please With Some Information. Can Anybody Tell me Anything on he Rostovcom Group? and is Rimma Kolevatov Still Alive or not? If Anybody can HelP. I would Dearly Appreciate it? Thank's

За наполнение форума 

Alina

• Благодарностей: 19 117

• Была 23.05.20 11:05

JakeDuddey's questions
« Ответ #38 : 30.10.14 18:51 »
and is Rimma Kolevatov Still Alive or not?
No. She died.
Rostovcom Group
It was a group of students of the Rostov teacher's training University. They were in the similar hiketrip at the same area and at the same time. Due to Rostov is far from Sverdlovsk and that the local authorities had luck of information about this group, they have  been not  found for sometime  by the investigative team. There was a suspicion that they died too. But now we know that it's not the truth. The leader of this group Igor Fomenko now lives in the United States.
Иллюзии это то, чего нет. Уже? Или еще?

JakeDuddey

• Автор темы

JakeDuddey's questions
« Ответ #39 : 17.11.14 05:27 »
Dear Taina.Li Community, I Know That i have asked many, many Times. About the Exhumation of the Hiker's or Just Rustem Slobodin? Could Anybody Help in Telling Me Who is the Proper Authorities to Ask for Exhumation and Is their a Way Somebody Could Get me in Contact With The right People? If Anybody Could Help i Would Dearly Appreciate it? I am very Serious About Exhumation this is not Just Joking i Am just Saying in Case if many Believe I am just Saying this? I Really Want to Try to See if Exhumation is Possible is All. The Addresses i got for the Cemeteries i Don't think will Help but Appreciate the Information. Thank you Everybody For your Time.